Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Still Searchin'

  1. #11
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm sorry NoClouds, I hate to say I cannot find it. I usually have good luck with my searches but even after searching with Google, Hotbot, Dogpile and Metacrawler, I couldn't even get close.
    I wasn't even able to find a track listing for the second album. I thought if you could reconize the song title we could track it down.
    that was a hard one [img]redface.gif[/img]

    rog

  2. #12
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Thank you rOg. I really have been trying for years now, just can't come up with it.
    But since we are talking about searching here, do you know a good and free way to find a person in the USA?
    23 3 23

  3. #13
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That kind of depends on how much information you have on that person. If you know thier address or at least the city, where they are/were living there is a white pages search (I'll try to find the address for you).

    I'll look around and see what is available.

    one good thing about hostboard is if you post someones name, in a few days it will show up if you google that name. I found several old friends from California, by posting thier names in a post.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here is a good site to find people if you know what town they live in.

    Yahoo White Pages

  5. #15
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    I found ALL the Albums, but not the lyrics *L...I even did a bearshare look up and downloaded a couple of songs and it wasnt it...I'll keep searching until i find it [img]smile.gif[/img] ...it bothers me when i look for something and i cant find it [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    Caravan of Love: The Best of Isley Jasper Isley


    caravan of love

    insatiable woman

    i can hardly wait

    liberation

    if you believe in love

    blue rose

    do it right

    giving you back the love

    a once in a life time lady

    brother to brother

    i wanna be yours

    8th wonder of the world

    serve you right

    look the other way

    kiss and tell

    I cant get over losin you


    Caravan of Love


    dancin around the world

    insatiable woman

    i can hardly wait

    liberation

    caravan of love

    if you believe in love

    high heel syndrome


    Different Drummer


    different drummer

    8th wonder of the world

    blue rose

    do it right

    giving you back the love

    a once in a lifetime lady

    for the sake of love

    brother to brother

    i wanna be yours

    Biography of Isley Jasper Isley

    that site might help you alittle, but anyways thats ALL i can find right now...I am heading off to bed now

    peace out

    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    Or you could of been lookin for this album

    Broadway's Closer To Sunset Blvd

    1. Sex Drive
    2. Serve You Right
    3. I Can't Get Over Losin...
    4. Kiss And Tell
    5. Love Is Gonna Last For...
    6. Broadway's Closer To S...
    7. Look The Other Way
    8. Break This Chain

  8. #18
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Thank you Tracy and thank you rOg!!!
    I tried the white pages but didn't get far. My daughters are looking for their dad. He left Germany when my youngest was 8 month old, 16 years ago. He never tried to get in touch with them. No phonecall, no letter, not even a postcard.
    I am also looking for two good friends of mine.

  9. #19
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    my oldest is lookin for his dad too...he wants to get to know him and wants him to be in his life, but hes not where to be found..seems like when they want to hide they know all the good spots and make sure their numbers are unlisted so they cant be found *sigh*...sucks for them cuz they will never get to know their father

  10. #20
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Yep, sure sucks. Their dad sure misses out on two beautiful young Ladies. His loss, I'd say. I told my daughters that I'll do my best in helping them finding him. Over here in Germany you always have to register with the cityhall when you move, now I wished that it was that way in the USA, too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •